google.com, pub-9600490168678620, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Aside from the flavor and delectable aroma, this recipe can be cooked in less than 15 minutes. So if you are in a rush and shrimps are readily available, try this recipe and you won’t regret it. Ideally, fresh shrimps should be used to achieve the best results but you can also use packaged frozen shrimps. You can also cook them with or without shells. The best kind of shrimp to use is the tiger shrimp because of its size and juiciness.
This seafood recipe is so finger licking good, and you may want to eat with your bare hands. It goes well with steamed rice or fried rice. Some people also love to dip it in their own sauce concoction like soy sauce and vinegar. Well, it goes well with any kind of dipping sauce.
I hope you give this recipe a try because I guarantee that each bite will keep you craving for more. One cup of rice may not be enough so make sure there’s more on the side.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Yield: 3-4 servings
1 kilo shrimp, cleaned
5 cloves garlic, minced
3 tbsp vinegar
3 tbsp water
salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash the shrimps and remove the whiskers.
2. Heat a large pan or wok and put in the cleaned shrimps.
3. Pour in the water. Cook for about 3 minutes or until the water has fully evaporated.
4. Once the water is totally gone, add the vinegar and continue cooking until it dries up.
5. In the same pan, heat the cooking oil and fry the shrimp and garlic together for about 2-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper according to your desired taste. Make sure that you do not overcook the shrimps.
6. Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with your favorite fresh herb or sliced scallion. Serve hot.
If you like the recipe you just found, please share it...
Follow us on Social Media
What's your thought about this recipe? Share it!