google.com, pub-9600490168678620, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Breaded Pork Chop Recipe
There are two common methods of frying pork chops. The easiest way is to rub some salt on it, and frying both sides until it’s done. The not so good thing about this is that the meat usually dries out. The other process is to coat it with all-purpose flour or bread crumbs, which makes it crispy on the outside and juicy and tender on the inside. What makes Fried Pork Chops juicier is the thickness of the cut. The thicker the cut, the juicier it will become.
We love our Fried Pork Chops with the skin on, and with some fat. It is best served with steamed white rice, and dipped in a sauce or banana catsup. Since the dish is on the dry side, soup would also go best with it. Try this breaded pork chop recipe and enjoy!
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Yield: 4 servings
4 cuts pork chops
½ cup all purpose flour
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp water
½ cup bread crumbs
½ tsp pepper
1. With a paper towel, pat dry the pork chops. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, and leave it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
2. Combine the garlic powder and flour in a bowl, and set it aside.
3. Whisk the egg and add water, salt and pepper until all the ingredients are mixed together, and set it aside.
4. Coat the pork chops in the flour, and then dip them in the egg mixture until all the sides are well covered. Dip it in the bread crumbs, and shake off the excess.
5. Let the pork chops rest for around 10 to 15 minutes to allow the breading to set.
6. Heat the oil, and fry the pork chops for about 8 to 10 minutes on every side until they turn golden brown.
7. Transfer them to a plate lined with paper towel to remove the extra oil.
8. Serve on a platter.
If you like the recipe you just found, please share it...
Follow us on Social Media
What's your thought about this recipe? Share it!