1 cup pig and chicken liver
6 cloves garlic, grated
1/2 cup onion, minced
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
2 1/2 cups chicken stock
2 – 3 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper, as needed
1. Heat the oil in the pan, sauté the garlic and onions until translucent. Add the liver and the soy sauce, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes. Transfer to a food processor and puree. Add 1/2 a cup of chicken stock so that it won’t be too much thick.
2. Lower the heat and return the liver puree in the pan. Pour in the red wine vinegar bring to a boil and stir
3. Pour in the remaining stock and simmer for about 3 minutes, Add the brown sugar
4. Stir in the bread crumbs, stirring constantly for about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper
5. Transfer the sauce to a bowl. Let it cool
6. Place the sauce in a blender and blend for 1 or 2 minutes. Get a fine strainer or cheesecloth and strain
7. Homemade Lechon Lutong Pinoy Sauce is ready to serve.
If you like the recipe you just found, please share it...
Follow us on Social Media
What's your thought about this recipe? Share it!