How to cook Pork Humba Bisaya Filipino Recipe
Coming originally from the Philippines, I cannot resist not to enjoy every Filipino Recipe that I cook in our home.
Pork Humba is a what they call likely an extreme kind of adobo. The secret is in slow cooking!
Here are your ingredients.
- 2 lbs or 1 kilo of pork belly
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 small cans of black beans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup oil
- 1 small can of pineapple chunks
How to cook Pork Humba Bisaya
- On medium heat, put the cooking oil in to the pan
- Add pork and cook until it turned brown - just about 2-3 minutes
- Take out the browned pork belly and transfer it to a cooking pot
- Add all the remaining ingredients by pouring the liquid ingredients first (soy sauce, vinegar, oyster sauce, water) and all the dry ingredients
- Bring to boil over medium heat - just about 2 minutes
- Cover the pot and simmer for 45 minutes to an hour
- Remember the key is in the "slow cooking"
Watch the Cooking Video Click Below.
If you like the recipe you just found, please share it...
Follow us on Social Media
BROWSE OUR RECIPES BY CATEGORY
(Choose Any Category Below)
What do you think about this recipe?
What's your thought about this recipe? Share it!